|Reference # : ||14-01806
||Title : ||ETL Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/12/2014
| Description |
|Title: Operations |
Location: Concord, CA
Number of Openings: 1
- Hands on experience in COBOL. Very good knowledge on COBOL programming is a mandate - should be able to provide the best solution using COBOL for any kind of problem.
- Hands on experience in JCL, DFSORT, FILE MANAGER, and ENDEVOR are a must. Should be strong in JCL concepts.
- Hands on experience in basic SQL concepts such as Joins, Set operators, Keys, Indexes... etc.
- List of must-haves/desirables:
- Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work and deliver under tight timelines
- Must be a fast learner who can understand requirements and come up with innovative solutions.
- Must be able to build strong test scripts/scenarios to validate the code/logic developed for the project.
- Good education or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university or better
- Or, extremely good on at least one of the "must-haves to compensate lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills, clear, succinct, and to the point.
- Honest and of a temperament that gives out an strong intangible that he/she will be a good fit
Relevant Years of Experience: 8+
Total IT experience: 8+ years
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
COBOL, JCL, Mainframes, SQL, FILE MANAGER, ENDEVOR, Teradata
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
Must Have Business Qualifications:
Good Communication Skills.
Self starter who can independently complete assigned tasks without the need for follow ups.
Get it done attitude, and takes pride in delivering superior quality work on schedule.
Nice to Have Qualifications: